Z Series Shredders
Typical Applications Include:
- End-of-life vehicles (ELVs) – pre-shredded vehicle bodies
- Scrap steel – pre-shredded steel sheets, metal drums, etc.
- Electronic scrap – WEEE directive materials, etc.
- C&D waste – concrete, timber, plastics, etc
- Paper industry waste – ragger tails
- Timber waste – pallet wood, etc.
The Z Series Vertical Shredders are usually recommended for applications processing pre-shredded metal scrap from twin shaft shredding systems. These shredders aggressively size reduce and densify pre-shredded material whilst liberating the various different fractions, allowing for better separations and reduced transportation costs.
- Strong welded construction from heavy gauge, wear resistance steel plate
- Integral, annealed and CNC bored two-piece chamber for quick access and easy maintenance
- Quick change screens for accurate particle size control
- Durable, wear resistant and replaceable breakers, milling rings and chamber liners
- Oversized, spherical rotor bearings with advanced seal protection to prevent bearing damage
- Replaceable heavy-duty wear plates in the shredding chamber
- Adjustable product size control by changing the chamber liners or rotor tooling
- Stand-alone electrical control panel, with Schneider components and Siemens PLC
- Tested, approved and certified to the applicable CE safety standards
|Dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||1200 × 1330 × 1850||1380 × 1170 × 2200||1950 × 3550 × 3820||1950 × 3550 × 3820|
|Hopper Opening (L x H) (mm)||1600 × 1500||1900 × 1500||2100 × 1500||2100 × 1500|
|Rotation Diameter (mm)||Φ600||Φ600||Φ600||Φ600|
|Operation Length (mm)||1000||1300||1500||1500|
|Rotation Speed (RPM)||8-16||8-16||8-16||8-16|
|Number of Rotor Knives||20||24||28||28|
|Number of Counter Knives||12||14||16||16|
|Main Drive (kW)||55||75||90||90|
|Weight (kg)||Approx 3900||Approx 4700||Approx 5700||Approx 5700|