The HDPE Bottle/Container Washing Plants are high performance recycling systems for rigid or flexible plastics from various sources, including materials with high contamination levels. These modular systems are capable of processing general plastics including HDPE bottles, and PET bottles.
- Designed for rigid plastics with a wall thickness ranging from 1-25mm such as HDPE bottles, etc.
- Minimizes the recycling water flow rate and evaporation losses
- Wear resistant design to maximize the consistent running of the system and minimize operational costs
- High speed washing system with corresponding speed according to material type
- The under-water force-washing paddle of the washing tank maximizes the washing efficiency
- Mechanical and thermal drying system minimizes the moisture of the end product
- Shredding, high speed washing and drying can be set at suitable intensity to avoid over friction
- System automation to ensure components actions are linked, system capacity is maximized, and system protected against interfering material