The J Series Pipe Shredders are the ideal size reduction solution for large diameter pipe and rolled feed stocks. The multi-rotor design allows it to maximise cutting efficiency and reduce current turbulence. J Series shredders can also be used for thin walled pipe shredding.
- Multi-rotor design – the number of rotors can be specified according to the material size.
- High shear cutting between rotor and counter knives, suitable for thin wall pipe shredding.
- Long Life counter knives can be adjusted to maintain cutter clearance.
- Shock absorbing gearboxes reduces stress on drive components.
- Segmented loading chamber floor with brass guides.
- Feed chamber auto-lock system to ensure safety.
- High strength hydraulic cylinder with reinforced support frame, adjustable ram speed.
- Large feed with hydraulic tipper for optimised material loading.
- Stand-alone electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC control system.
- Tested, approved and certified to the applicable CE safety standards.
|Dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||7200 x 2340 x 1930||12400 × 4270 × 3130|
|Discharge Height (mm)||500||500|
|Rotor Operation Length (mm)||890||1290|
|Number of Rotors (pcs)||2||4|
|Rotation Speed (RPM)||80||80|
|Pipe Max Diamater (mm)||800||1200|
|Screen Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60|
|Number of Rotor Knives||60||150|
|Number of Counter Knives||2||3|
|Main Drive (kW)||45+30||45+3x30|
|Hydraulic Power Pack (kW)||11||18.5|
|Weight (kg)||Approx 15000||Approx 24500|